Dream Color

Yesterday, after I took some amount of petty cash at Maybank Sunway Giza, Mia and I went to Dream Color Sunway Giza outlet. She's been wanting to try it, so do I. Dah banyak kali nampak ads dia and nak pergi cari kedai dia selalu tak sempat so yes ada masa sikit ni kita singgah kejap hehe. I really like their pastel theme so soft so nice so fluffy so cosy! If only it's spring in Malaysia, that would be awesome!



You can pay via Boost app! So nice I can drag my husband here and use his app hahaha! I didn't bother to ask them what kind of staff ID we can use there because I don't have one. Maybe you guys could ask them. And same, gotta drag my husband also and use his staff ID hahahaha!


I'd like to have a sit and enjoy but I was on duty so I skip this. Comel okay!


This is their current menu. There's 4 different series - Butterfly series, Cloud series, Fruit series, and tea series. Everything look so pretty!! The colours, the combination, the taste (okay I just imagine how the taste would be laa)

Mia chose Twilight from the Butterfly series and I chose Mount Fuji from the Cloud series.



Left was Mia's and right was mine. The colour became so lively once they put the bottle on top the light panel there. You can choose either this bottle or the cup. We go for the bottle because Mia wanted to keep it. Typical her.


This was my Mount Fuji. Please shake it before you drink it. The colour will change from pretty into prettier. Seriously!

Basically they use this tea named butterfly pea tea. I think it's bunga telang that we use to make nasi kerabu that look blue-ish. I see a lot of food maker in Thailand use this so yeah I would say this is bunga telang!

We can easily get this. Some people actually plant it at their home and some buy the dried one at baking supply store. You can play around with the tea by add it some lemon juice. Magic happen okay! You somehow in Potion class with Prof Snape hahahaha!

Find out more about this drink at their website or Instagram or Facebook !

Comments